Spring is finally upon us, so I went out in the sunshine to update my make up and skincare collection! I had a load of Boots advantage card points to spend, so I didn’t have to part with too much of my (very hard-earned) cash. I’ll be posting individual reviews for the Bourjois products once I’ve tried them all out, so stay tuned for those!
- Ultrabland from LUSH. This is my favourite cleanser, and I used it every morning to clear away any oil or dirt, and every evening to remove my make up.
- Mask of Magnaminty from LUSH. I wasn’t hugely keen on this product when I first used it, but the more I’ve used it, the more I’ve grown to love it. It smells amazing, and I used it about twice a week to help keep spots away and my complexion clear.
- Simple Kind to Skin Light Moisturiser. I absolutely love this facial moisturiser, and I find it’s perfect for my combination skin, keeping the dry patches moisturised while not leaving an oily residue.
- Metal free hair bands from Superdrug. I’m always losing or breaking hair bobbles, and as my hair grows it’s getting more and more important for me to just tie it up and get it out of my way!
- B. Blusher/Contour Brush from Superdrug. I needed a new brush for contouring and this one was on offer so I decided to give it a go! It’s Superdrug’s own brand and I’ve never used their brushes before so I’ll keep you updated on what I think of it!
- Batiste Dry Shampoo in Blush. This is the only dry shampoo that I use, so I always stock up when I’m out in town. It’s amazing at getting rid of any oil build up on your ‘in between hair wash’ days, and it adds volume without leaving your hair feeling stiff and crunchy.
- Imperial Leather Sherbet Lemon Shower Cream. I needed a new shower gel, and this one smelt incredible. I cannot wait to use this!
- Bourjois Bronzing Powder in shade 51 Light. This is the first Bourjois product I picked up (I’ve never used any of their products!) I’ve heard really good things about this, and as the weather gets warmer I like to have a bit more of a bronzed look to my make up. It contains cocoa powder and does actually smell like chocolate!
- Rouge Edition Souffle de Velvet Sheer Matte Liquid Lipstick in shade 04 Ravie En Rose. I swatched what seemed like a hundred of these in Boots! This is the first one I picked up, and it’s a lovely light, coral-pink shade. It feels really light and is a buildable colour, perfect for Spring!
- Rouge Edition Velvet Matte Finish Liquid Lipstick in shade 07 Nude-ist. This is a gorgeous liquid to matte shade, perfect to take a make up look from day to night!
- Maybelline The Eye Eraser in shade Light. This is my favourite concealer. I used it to cover blemishes and dark circles, and also as a highlighter.
- Bourjois Radiance Reveal Healthy Mix Foundation in shade 51 Light Vanilla. I get bored of foundations pretty quickly, so I thought I would try one from Bourjois this time. It was the lightest shade they had so it’s lucky that I’m not any paler!
- Bourjois Volume 1 Seconde Mascara in shade Ultra Black. Now I love my Benefit They’re Real! mascara, but it’s pretty pricey, so I’m trying to find a mascara that I get on with just as well.
- Bourjois Blusher in shade 41 Healthy Mix. I’ve been wearing the same blusher for about 3 years now, and it’s really time for a change. I was staring at blushers for absolutely ages before I finally settled on this coral/pink shade. I thought it would go really nicely with the Ravie En Rose liquid lipstick which is a similar shade.
- Set of 3 nose studs/rings from Accessorize. These speak for themselves really. I want a new nose ring that wasn’t going to turn my nose green like ones from Claire’s, so I was pleasantly surprised to find these in Accessorize!
I’ll keep you updated of the Bourjois products! I’m so excited to try them out!
Thanks for reading!